Chap Goh Meh 2013

Sunday, February 24, 2013 0 comments
Chap Goh Meh is the Hokkien dialect for the fifteenth day of the first month in the Chinese lunar calendar which marks the end of the Chinese New Year 
ヽ(*´Д`*)ノ ♪ ♪ ♪

ヾ(*・ v ・)ノ Candi: Wee~ We are going out to play~~
ヽ(* ̄o ̄*)ノ Sophie: Mummy Rozene says we are going to somewhere fun~
(⇀‸↼) Me: How am I going to drive with both of you standing on my steering wheel...

\(o ̄∇ ̄o)/ Sophie: I'll sit on the steering wheel so now you can drive right!
(⇀‸↼) Me:  Go and sit on the passenger seat !! ┻━┻ ︵ヽ(`□´)ノ︵ ┻━┻ Double Fantoi!!

This year's Chap Goh Meh, we are celebrating this event at our Kuching City South, City Hall
ヽ(•‿•)ノ
Partly, I was there to help out my mom at her department booth and partly is to have some fun taking pictures of Candi and Sofie at the event~

The two little pixies patiently waiting for me to finish helping my mom with her department booth. Well, it's time to reward their patience~

Cupcake dream
ヽ(* ̄o ̄*)ノ♩♫♪

Our neighbouring booth are giving out these lovely cupcakes but before they do so, I borrowed their cupcakes to snapshot with Candi and Sophie~

ヾ(*・ v ・)ノ Sophie: Can I have one to bring back and show everyone?
\(o^ v ^o)/ Me: Sure do darling~

\(◦'⌣'◦)/ Candi: Me too~ Me too~
\(o^ v ^o)/ Me: Okies dear~

The joy of lying on top of hundreds of cupcakes~

\(◦'⌣'◦)/ Sophie: We found different decoration cupcake~

 (☉_☉)||| Candi: Are they pumpkins?
|||(⇀‸↼) Me: ...they are 3 little mini mandarin oranges dear~

The fearsome snake have slithered out to the city hall to celebrate Chap Goh Meh as well~

Wishing well to grant everyone' wishes~

The Gold Ingot made out of 1008 Nian Gao
*.*.*

Lions ready to welcome the Chief Minister and Mayor~

Big China drums getting ready to tune for the Lion dance
♬♪♫ ヾ(*・。・)ノ ♬♪♫

Rome building from IBRACO~

Something interesting apart from the Lion dance~

Not really sure what they are called but they look special 
ヽ(^Д^)ノ

Somehow, I love these 2 green fearsome faces~

God of Prosperity Cosplay 
ヽ(>‿<)ノ

I guess my kids are the smallest among all the kids taking pictures with the God of Prosperity 
ლ(╹◡╹ლ)

Walking on the grassland at Lee Onn ヽ(•‿•)ノ

Resting on a bed of roses~



♬♪♫♬♪♫


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

©Copyright 2011 Jardin de Rozene | TNB