Another Army's Arrival

Saturday, July 12, 2014 0 comments
Before going to work, I realized that my parcel has been sent to the Poslaju at Jalan Haji Openg which is more convenient going there before work. So, instead of going to work, I went to Poslaju~
My excitement turns into a nightmare when I saw the parcel box which is handled to me looks crumpled and smashed.....while rushing for work, I just brought the box into the car 
(T x T)|||

Phew~ (= 3 =)
At least it relives me that the container inside looks perfect~

At least DollClans is using a solid container that can sustain the impact from the postage

The certificate looks kinda simple but better than not having one~

Thank God there is nothing broken or chip 
(> w <)b

I like the details of the steelines on the logo inside the head cap~

Waa (* w *)
~~He's handsome~~

My faceup inspiration for Kien will be based on the Demon version Kien~
 I prefer the darker version faceup if compared to the 2014 version faceup
(* ˘⌣˘)◞♥

erm...probably not the tattooヽ(•‿•  )




0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

©Copyright 2011 Jardin de Rozene | TNB