Something New for Phylis~

Sunday, November 11, 2012 0 comments
I guess it has been awhile since the last time I actually take a portrait picture of her though every now and then I love changing her fashion style and trying out something new~ 
Coordination:
Kimono (Happy Camile)
Earrings (Off brand)
Wig (Leekeworld 2012 Summer Event Limited)

I always love her little cute face~

While going shopping with my mom, I finally found a mini pocket watch that is suitable for her size and I bought 2 designs~

The details for this design is really detail and...

...it's ticking~ Well, look at the time I took this picture ^_^

The back design for the pocket watch is detail and unique too~

The flower design pocket watch suits Phylis just right~



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

©Copyright 2011 Jardin de Rozene | TNB