Leeke World Winter Event 2012

Thursday, November 29, 2012 0 comments
This Winter, Leeke World does not only release their limited wigs and accessories, but they re-release Tan version Mikhaila which was released once before in March 2011 ^w^

She is irresistible and it leave me no choice but to order her~
Honestly, it is like my wish was granted because back then, I did not really like how she looks in Leeke World's promo pictures probably due to her faceup and the colors that they have tint on the pictures making look rather greyish but when I saw my friend's picture of her recently, I think I was regretting not getting her back then >___>
Not anymore~ She will be coming to my house around mid-January 2013~

What's more, if you order Winter Event items within November 15th to November 30th, Leeke World is giving out mystery gift~

Do check out for Leeke World's Winter Event if you are wig hunting for your dolls or if you are interested in Mikhaila~ 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

©Copyright 2011 Jardin de Rozene | TNB