Company Souvenir

Tuesday, January 29, 2013 0 comments
Today our Product Manager and Sales Director from our company HQ came for a visit to brief us with our company products 
ヽ(•‿•)ノ
Our Product Manager gave me a souvenir for being able to answer some questions regarding our company products~
A 4GB pendrive from Signature Kitchen ヽ(^Д^)ノ

I love this souvenir because it marks that I work at Signature Kitchen (* •‿•)◞♥
I think today I gained new knowledge from our Product Manager on highlighting our products' advantage and also technical features of the products that we should highlight to prevent miscommunication with customers later on (ღ˘⌣˘ღ)
Their visit not only feeds us with product and sales knowledge but most of our floating questions are answered (ノ・∀・)ノ Happy~



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

©Copyright 2011 Jardin de Rozene | TNB